Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My avatar....super hero...?


It is one of the greatest irritants anywhere. I can manage the traffic, the
heat, the sweat....but this is something I literally run away from...Not only me, i think no
one is an exception...Even the bravest of the brave.

Yup , slush.. the brown pasty liquid stuff that awaits the proper chance to adorn your
dress...That is what i am talking about. It is almost a war between me and the ferocious
and duty driven office goers, share auto drivers, bus drivers and the numerous auto drivers..

I marvel my ability to dive out of the reach of the last drop of slush and mud.. What joy and sense of accomplishment fills my mind at that time.!! It is as if i have evaded a most
dangerous and cunning enemy. ha ha!!

This exercise may naturally irritate many people who, do not have the time to analyse and discover the beautiful design god has made to prepare us for the rigors of life...I do not blame them.. They have better things to do unlike me, who , being in bench, have to think of something..

The danger on road on or on the day after a rainy day is omnipresent, especially in crowded places where your reflexes have to be quick unless you want to go to your destination like one of the villains in Scoobydoo{of course this is an exaggeration :-)

No comments: