Monday, November 19, 2012

The Social Experiment

Sound and Bala tried a social experiment. One situation - A bus ride. A pretty girl smiles at the protagonist. Bala says what goes on in my mind and vice versa. Not very surprisingly, we were correct about each other.

Sound's mindvoice

Ah! A pleasant bus ride. Cool breeze is sweeping the land.

Oh! My hair is flying. Let me tie a scarf. The girl sitting next to me is pretty. Will she think that I am putting scene and all?

Let her think whatever she wants, I will tie the scarf. Else, my hair will become a mess. Oh! My elbow touched that girl.

"Sorry"

Why did she smile back at me. Am i looking funny? Cha! I hate that girl. Everybody ties a scarf. What is there?

Oh! wow its drizzling.

Hey it started raining.I love rains.Cha! i will get stuck in traffic. I can't reach home in time.Why it should rain now?

Ean enaku matharam ipdilam aarathu? Why does it happen to me always? Why god, why me? 

Bala's mindvoice

That's a nice cool breeze...It would be great to have a beer now.

Let me stretch my legs. I wish I could doze off.

Oh, now here's a pretty girl. She is pretty, but tiny.

I bet she will be prettier with glasses.

Her hair is flying. What is she thinking? Oh she is looking at me.

Is she feeling uncomfortable? She is narrowing her eyebrows, her forehead is crinkled, she is thinking whether she should tie up her hair. She smiled at me now. Let me smile back and then look away, she will be confused...or maybe I should smile and keep looking at her, she will get scared and it will be funny.

Its raining now.

Oh no I hate rain, I will get all wet. Let me call Sound to bring her car and get me out of the rain.

I wish I could have a beer now.

No comments: